1. Customer not registered with iApartments prior to visiting the apartment.
2. One roommate did not list iApartments.com, even though the other did.
3. iApartments was not listed on guest card and/or lease application.
4. Customer did not register with iApartments before visiting apartment.(usually 3-5 days).
B. Client not qualified for Free Move
5. Customer did not sign a 7 month or longer lease.
6. Customer or roommate previously lived at the same apartment community.
7. Sister property transfer disqualification: If 2 properties are owned/managed by the same company, customer may not qualify to move from one to the other.
8. iApartments and/or the apartment community have no locator relationship.
9. Apartment community refused to complete and or send back our referral confirmation.
10. Apartment community’s commission falls below iApartments’s minimum. In this case, cash vouchers may be given in lieu of a free move.
First, if you are moving from a city iApartments services to another city iApartments services then, iApartments contract movers will professionally load your belongings in your truck in one city and movers in the next city will unload your belongings (ex, Houston to Dallas). You are responsible for the transport of your belongings from one city to the other (e.g. Houston to Dallas). iApartments.com does not rent trucks.
Second, if you are moving from a city iApartments does not service to a city iApartments.com services, iApartments.com will unload your belongings at your new apartment (e.g. El Paso to San Antonio).
Third, if you qualify, but do not need the free move, iApartments can send you a $x00 cash voucher.